Saturday, November 22, 2008

today had my EOY audition at CCK.. not to my expectation aiai kasa was not that well sung. LOL the kiss kaerimichi no love song was so much better, to my surprise. but whether will we get in will be another story though.. i hope for another chance for us as i think that we sung without music there was an advantage and disadvatnage though.. but i think kiss kaerimichi was quite well done...
did not have much errors.. yuki had certain errors likewise mine too my ama koi was a little out i guess.. luckily tht was our first song. our debut song rather performance song is still itsumademo kiss kaerimichi no love song ~ vwish me all the best on next week sunday when the results are out. hope we get in... prays i want to show the other i don't cosplay but i am able to sing i make sure i am able to do so..
kimi omou yoru

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home