Thursday, November 20, 2008

a few days ago, my mother told me about university problems. because of the economical crisis she say it might on hold and she wants me to go to work instead. however my dad scolded her back. he said that if i am able to study he will let me do it and let me study.
i have decided to work hard and do what i can for my work. for my FYP i will be trying my best to help myself and see what jing yi says and i shall score an A perhaps hope i can. Anyway i am having a few auditions on Jap singing though, next one will be on 22nd nov at CCK to sing AiAi Kasa and also Kiss Kaerimichi no love song i think i can sing aiai kasa better though..
on sunday i will be going to AFA'08 though but in the different manner that i never tried before though..
i will be using my own hair i shall say.. but anyway i will be going to orchard later hee... i want to buy my popolo cannot wait liao and also soft bank phone is on its way alr..
Btw i found a job.!!!!!!! i am working at pasta de waraku at central yeah~~~ i am happy though because the people seemed nice no sort of like back stab from one look onli lol..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home