Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i'm now at liang court alone doing my stupid FYP report, my teacher wants me to get an A. But i am having some kind of headache right now, but trying my best to concentrate and not let myself down again. after being through so much, i know it is time to grow and pursue what i really want and what i want to be. Somekind and somehow the drama Doragon Zakura gave me many instincts and thinking. It tells me not to give up no matter what. even though i failed for the first time, i will be able to make it if i were to work hard towards my aim. Once failure does not mean all, if you don't work hard, yes it will be. so my dream now will be NUS for now it will be my port folio and my FYP report. i know it is difficult but i know i will make it in someday if i worked hard towards it.
On the process of studying, i would really make it to Japan, for my further studies and for my future. It does not seemed logical but i felt that i have an attached to the Japanese culture and their people. In the past, i realize how stupid and foolish i was. Putting what is infront as my ultimate dream. for now i have grown as an adult, i must have a farsight instead of just notcing what is infront but also what is in the future and make sure i learn it and do it.

By the way i am trying to train my writing skills again, after like donkey years. back to another topic this is the phone that iwant to get:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home